Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Snapshop





Outside my window... The sun is shinning..... in Palm Springs. Im on an unscheduled layover due to a mechanical yesterday.
I am thinking... that I have been gone from home for 5 days and I am READY to get home.

I am thankful for... the Via coffee and vanilla creamers in my bag this morning. Such a treat!

From the kitchen... I have no idea since I am not home at the moment

I am wearing... Jammies because I am still sitting in bed. I don't have to leave for a couple more hours.

I am creating... working on getting my 2011 blog book ready to be printed.
I am going... Home,  home, home! Yea!

I am reading... The Art of Fielding. Our current Book Club book.

I am hoping... that I make it home without another "hitch" this afternoon.

One of my favorite things... my new very light weight computer! It makes traveling with it so much nicer.
A few plans for the rest of the week... to enjoy the next couple of days off and get ready my next 5 days on call

Here is a picture thought I am sharing.

A photo the the girls {Olive too} and I on the drive home from Sunriver


No comments: