Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Drips & Drops

I joined a group on flickr called Get Pushed where you get paired with a person and they choose a challenge for you based on looking through your photos and trying to get you to do something you haven't done before. This was my first "push" and boy oh boy was it ever a challenge. Although I had never done anything like it before I had wanted to give it a try at some point but this was just what I needed to MAKE me do it. Since I had no idea how to do it I did a little research on Google first and figured out how a few other people did it. I gave it a shot but was struggling with focus so had to go back and figure out a few more things and give it another try. The second groups of shots turned out much better but I still was struggling with DOF. I think I got some great shots but would still like to try it again to see if I can figure out the DOF.




No comments: