Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Books we have read

I wanted to start my book club list over for the year but didn't want to lose the list of books we had read. I had not blogged in so long that there are many missing. I am thinking that if I checked with Chantal she could help me fill in the blanks.


To Kill A Mockingbird {Lee}
A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Her Brother's Shotgun Wedding {Riley}
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo {Larsson}
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society {Shaffer & Barrows}
The Three Musketeers {Dumas}
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas {Boyne}
Finding Tom Connor {Lynch}
Wicked {Maguire}
A Thousand Splendid Suns {Hosseni}
Between the Lines {Alter}
Twilight {Meyer}
The Pillars of the Earth {Follett}
Eat, Pray, Love {Gilbert)
Pretty Little Mistakes {McElhatton}
A Prayer for Owen Meany {Irving}
The Glass Castle {Walls}
The Ultimate Gift {Stovall}
The Alchemist
Water for Elephants

2 comments:

imkc said...

Ok i am going to add a few...
Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt
The Other Boleyn Girl
Sweetness at Bottom of Pie
Sarah's Key
The Thirteenth Tale
Time Travelers wife

Also did we all read as a group...
Art of Racing in the Rain? (I can't remember if it was a book club book)
Reliable Wife?

suz said...

Thanks Kacey. We did read The Art of Racing in the Rain but I don't think we read Reliable Wife.