Monday, May 9, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook





Outside my window... Grey clouds with a little peek of blue sky here and there.

I am thinking... that I need some sunshine.

I am thankful for... my health.

From the kitchen... I have no idea at the moment.

I am wearing... black Lucy pants, white tank, black zip up hoodie.

I am creating... still working on the wedding photos. Hoping to have them done by the end of the week.

I am going... crazy =/ just kidding. no plans other than the usual driving back and forth from school.

I am reading... just finished The Help {loved, loved, loved it!} thinking of starting a book on the Eiffel Tower.

I am hoping... that I get my butt in gear and finish editing the wedding photos.

One of my favorite things... oatmeal from Starbuck's

A few plans for the rest of the week... helping Emily finish her First Communion banner and her endangered species project, help Sarah with her Wagon, Auction meeting, piano recital {i think}, golf tournament, night out with the NY girls, Emily's first communion, and Sarah's spring concert. Just a few things this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Meet Government Pig & Ninja Pig

They are Ian's. He came home with them and I knew I wanted to photograph them even before he told me their names. I have no idea why he named them what he did but I thought it was funny.

No comments: