Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011.

Outside my window...some blue sky and white puffy clouds but the sky still has a a bit of grey to it, like it could burst out raining at any moment.
I am thinking... that I really need to edit the wedding photos I took this weekend.
I am thankful for... friends because I'm not sure how I would get through some days without them.
From the kitchen...nothing at the moment {it's early} but I have steak, artichokes, potatoes, and salad planned for dinner.
I am wearing...jeans, white t-shirt, black long sleeved sweater {it's COLD} and white chucks.
I am creating...I am working on the wedding photos, editing them, and putting a book together {i think} for the bride.
I am going...nowhere =(
I am reading... Still have NOT started The Help.
I am hoping... to get out of this funk that I seem to be in and cant shake.
I am hearing... not a single thing, the kids are at school and the dogs are asleep. The silence is almost deafening.
One of my favorite things...my camera
A few plans for the rest of the week... help Emily work on her banner for her first communion and also her endangered species report.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..


No comments: