Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weekly Snapshop







Outside my window... I am home! Yea! For the second day in a row I have been on call and not sent out {although I am still on call for a few more hours today}

I am thinking... That I need to spend some time organizing my photos on my computer and taking some{most} of them off and on to external drives.

I am thankful for... having these two extra days at home =D

From the kitchen... steak

I am wearing... My sock monkey pi's..... it's summer after all!

I am creating... nothing at the moment.

I am going... No plans at the moment, however I did just return form a trip to NYC with Debbie.

I am reading... East of the Sun by Julia Gregson {trying to finish it as it was last months book club} and just now downloading next months read Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear.

I am hoping... that I manage to get my photos sorted out.

One of my favorite things... still loving my iPhone and all the fun apps I can download on it!

A few plans for the rest of the week... signing papers for the Sunriver house {finally sold it} and packing Ian up and getting him ready to go to his camp next week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing.

Debbie & I in Time Square




No comments: