Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Weekly Snapshop




Outside my window... I am home!!!! The sun is shinning and the sky is blue. It is truly a beautiful day, although it was a crisp and cold 29 degrees this morning.

I am thinking... that I need to get off my buns and clean out the inside of my car.

I am thankful for... the being able to get most if not all of Spring Break off to be with my family.

From the kitchen... leftovers =D

I am wearing... Yoga type pants, white t-shirt, with a white long sleeve workout pull-over over it.

I am creating... nothing at the moment.

I am going... as a family for Spring break we are going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in 16 days.

I am reading... Better, for book club. One problem though. Book club is tonight and I have barley started the book.

I am hoping... that I get my car cleaned out.

One of my favorite things... my iPhone..... LOVE it!

A few plans for the rest of the week... to enjoy the next two days off and get ready for my 3 month review at work.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing.



the lobby of the Nylo Hotel in DFW
A very modern and interesting place to stay

No comments: