Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out on the town with 7 kids

At the beginning of the year there was a new girl in school and Sarah hit it off with her and they became fast friends. Her name was Lacy and it looked like the beginning of a long friendship, but unfortunately Lacy's Dad got a new job and the Grant's moved to Astoria. It was so hard to watch how upset Sarah was but the girls spent as much time as they could together before the move. Tyring to give Lacy's mom some time to pack without being interrupted by kids I took all of hers {twin first graders, a 4th grader & a 5th grader} plus mine to a movie and dinner. I must admit I was a bit nervous to be SO out numbered but it turned out I had nothing to worry about. The kids were all so very well behaved and everyone had fun - including me.

No comments: