Monday, October 4, 2010


FOR TODAY Monday, October 4 2010

Outside my window...
I am thinking...
I am thankful for... good friends.
From the kitchen... most likely nothing tonight as a very busy evening awaits me.
I am wearing...black yoga pants and a blue long sleeve shirt.
I am creating...I am finally working on my blog book again and hope to have it done to send to print very soon.
I am going...no plans at the moment but recently had a friend pass away and I am waiting to find out the date of the memorial service so I can make plans to go.
I am reading... The Christmas List
I am hoping...that I find out the date of the service in time to make plans to attend.
I am hearing... the hum of the other computer in the room and the movement of the fire in the fireplace. It is very quiet in the house when the kids are at school.
One of my favorite things...eggnog lattes
A few plans for the rest of the week... all of the "stuff" i do on a weekly basis.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..

No comments: