Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Black Friday Tradition

Chantal and I have been shopping together on Black Friday for 9 years now. We call each other after our Thanksgiving dinner is over and go over the Black Friday ads deciding what we want and which store we will meet at first as well as what time. This year we met at the Wilsonville Target at 4:15. She got in line and I grabbed coffee. The line was long by the time we got there {the whole length of the building} but more than doubled before the store opened its doors. Someone even dared to try to take cuts in front of me which was kind of funny because there wasn't anything I really wanted or needed but I still said something on principal. Needless to say she got right back out of line.

above ~ chaos at Target
below ~ me resting at a store while Chantal tried something on
after many hours of shopping we decided to treat ourselves. We had sushi and Bloody Mary's and then went and saw Blindside at the theatre. After the movie we shopped some more. It was a very long and exhausting day but so much fun for Chantal and I. We look forward to it every single year.

No comments: