Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Internet Issues

It has been one thing after another with the darn Internet and every time I need to work on it I have to pull every stink drawer out and move them to the floor. This whole thing has kink of been a Murphy's Law in what could go wrong did go wrong. I ended up replacing the keyboard, the router, and the apple Internet thing had to be repaired. I spent many hours on the phone with tech support and wanted to pull my hair out several times but we finally managed to get it all back together and in working order. A not so funny side note, right before everything quit working I had purchased an air card and low and behold the stinking air card quit working at the very same time. It took several days to get that diagnosed and fixed as well. UGH!

No comments: