Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, October 19, 2009.

Outside my window... fog, I think we are sitting in a cloud.

I am thinking... about sunshine and where we can go for Spring break.
I am thankful for...
From the kitchen... Nothing at the moment but I will make Chicken Pho in the crock-pot in a couple of hours.
I am wearing...black yoga pants and a pink shirt.
I am creating...Halloween costumes for my girls.
I am going...Don't really have any plans at the moment but I am working on our Spring break. I know so very far away but needs to be planned now.
I am reading... Nothing at the moment. I finished our book club book and haven't picked anything else up yet.
I am hoping... that I get off my butt and get motivated to work out and finish putting things away back in the office.
I am hearing... silence.
One of my favorite things...Saturdays
A few plans for the rest of the week... book club on Wednesday and a Halloween party on Saturday, not to mention a week filled with the kids stuff as always.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..


No comments: