Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dinner & A Movie

Aimee and I went to dinner and a movie last night. We decided to see Couples Retreat which ended up being funny with a few corny moments but overall we both liked it. Before the movie we headed to Sinju's to grab sushi for dinner. It was SO YUMMY! I enjoyed it so very much. I had wine, sushi, a movie & and time with a girlfriend ~ who could I ask for more!
We sat at the sushi bar and Joe was our "sushi guy"

Yummy crunch {on the left} is so very YUMMY! I think I could eat this all by myself! We also had spicy tuna and another roll that I don't remember the name of. I was still hungry and wanted a smaller version of the yummy crunch but they don't make one so Joe made us a crunch roll. It was good but not as good as the yummy crunch.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love, love, love the Yummy Crunch!!! YUMMY!!