Thursday, October 15, 2009

I had a Birthday

...........all the way back in August
Aideen and Jane put together a dinner for my birthday..... but summers are hard. People are out of town and busy so when I showed up for dinner it was just Jane and Aideen. But Molly Farris {who had other plans} came by to wish me a happy birthday and Kim was busy earlier but showed up and Molly Bell came late with her husband Pat and we had ourselves a party. Not to mention the waiter {who I think we have had EVERY TIME we go there to celebrate someones birthday}. I had a great time and really enjoyed spending my birthday with all of them.

And for my actual birthday.........
my friend Debbie from high school drove down from the Seattle area to spend some time with me.

Terry took us out to dinner at Tucci's
and then to drinks at the Conner Salon
where we stayed just a longer than Terry wanted to {he had to work the next day} and we closed down the bar and my Mom came and picked us up. It was kind of funny when she walked in to pick us up. It was like we were kids and had stayed out too late and were in trouble.

No comments: