Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Outside my window... blue skies and weather in the mid 80's

I am thinking... that I am so very sad that my big sister is moving away =(
I am thankful for... for the time that she lived in Oregon and the holidays we have spent together over the last 6 years or so.
From the kitchen... Nothing tonight ~ very busy day and we won't get home until 8pm so it is dinner out for us tonight {in my defence I would like to say we had leftover lasagna which means I had to make dinner the day before}
I am wearing... tan shorts, a blue and green stripped t-shirt, and sandals.
I am creating...still working on that work space.
I am going... Sonoma with the Gaffney's & the Slingsby's ~ so very excited.
I am reading... A funny thing happened on the way to my brothers shot gun wedding.
I am hoping... That Gerri & James get good jobs and settle into life in New Mexico easily.
I am hearing... the sounds of coffee grinders {I am sitting in Starbucks while I wait for Sarah to be done with Choir.}
One of my favorite things...My sister Gerri {love her}.
A few plans for the rest of the week... choir, cub scouts, work hot lunch, dentist {for me}, hair cut & color, toes & nails, piano lessons, homework, homework, homework, drive, drive, drive, drive, band, more choir, ballet, a little more homework and a lot more driving ~ school is defiantly back in secession!
Here is picture thought I am sharing..

My Mom, Me & My Sister Gerri

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great picture.

The Pink Princess said...

Suz, that picture speaks volumes. It caputures the essence of love and spirt you girls share.