Friday, September 18, 2009

Five 5th Grade Boys + One 3rd Grade Girl = trouble

We made a stop at the 7-11 on the way home from school on Friday and I ended up with 4 additional 5th grade boys in my car. Emily went home with one of the boys little sisters but Sarah ended up staying with us. The boys were so loud and funny on the way home I just couldn't help but smile.

Once we got home the boys were non stop {with Sarah in tow}. They headed to the "junk yard", ran around "shooting" each other with play guns, made a movie of the gun shooting that had something to do with robots or aliens, jumped on the trampoline, and played on the computer.
Ian, the director
The cast and crew making the movie.

There was one moment that still has me wondering what the heck my daughter was thinking. I went up stairs because I heard Sarah crying {i guess she twisted her ankle} but I found her in her underwear and nothing else. I made her go in her room {maybe with a little butt motivation} and asked her what she was thinking. I never really got an answer but I don't think she could have come up with an acceptable one. Two of the boys later said that it was a bit "awkward" seeing Sarah.

No comments: