Monday, October 13, 2008

Laser Tag Birthday Party

While looking on line for the name of the laser tag place to have Ian's party at I ran across a place called Crossfire Laser Tag. It is a mobile outdoor laser tag party - they bring everything and manage the games too. I mentioned it to Ian and he was sold - we just needed no rain on the big day or I was going to end up with a house full of boy's {+ one girl, Riley from Ian's football team} in my house running around and driving me crazy. Lucky for me {very, very lucky} it sprinkled in the morning and then we had a beautiful day. The kids had a great time {and had to be exhausted} running around after one another for and hour and a half. 
Emily cracked me up. She was running around and around with all the boys {+1} and then she came inside and asked me for something to go around her head. We decided on a headband. Then she told me she needed something that went from her headband to her Popsicle stick that was her gun {just like the boys had}. and I suggested a ribbon and she was thrilled. She headed back outside with her laser tag equipment and her imagination and never looked back. She had stories about how many lives she had left and getting attacked and taken out just like the boys. When I asked to take her picture she had the pose down too! She is a funny, funny girl.

Happy Birthday Big Boy! I sitll can't beleive your 10.

* Sarah had a playdate at Meghan's {the reason for no pictures or mention of her}

2 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish Parkers birthday wasn't right smack dab in the middle of the rainy season! That would be a huge hit!

Sharri said...

All those boys and one girl were crazy to watch
And Miss Em was a kick.....I watched her outside running with them all .....her lazer tag equiptment sounds like it was just as good as the party goers.