Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I cooked....

Black bean soup
and my sink is empty
I know this is something most of you do on a daily basis but if you read my New Years resolutions {oh, so long ago} you would know that a couple of my resolutions were to revisit the Fly Lady and the principal of an empty sink {every night} and to lose 10 pounds. Needless to say, I have strayed and gotten off track but tonight I cooked a Weight Watchers recipe {for only 4 points per serving!} that was so easy and yummy too. I even have an empty sink {something that has been happening in the AM lately}. I did this all after the girls soccer practices {not getting home until after 6:30} while helping Sarah and Emily finish their homework, trying to listen to the debate and trying to help Ian with a computer problem. I did lose it a little and said something like "no one appreciates me!" but then Terry listened to me complain and helped me dry and put away some dishes and everything was better. Life is busy.

2 comments:

Mamahollioni said...

Yeah for you! But now you have TWO recipes that need to be shared--only 4 points?! That soup looks too good for only 4 points.

Anonymous said...

Fly Lady.... I browsed her site not long after I had Luca.... trying to get my life (house) in order. SHe has some good tips! OH, how I LOVE a clean sink!