Saturday, September 2, 2017

Weekly Snapshot






Outside my window... It's dark outside.... but its late.
I am thinking... that it would be nice if I blogged more regularly but I have very low expectations. 

I am thankful for... that I have a couple of days off with my kiddos. 

From the kitchen... We had 

I am wearing... Work out clothes, but I didn't work out. LOL 

I am creating... Nothing. I have been so busy I haven't done anything but hoping to change that.
I am going... Up to Seattle tomorrow night to work in IT for training.

I am reading... Currently trying to finish "Murder on the Orient Express" and not sure what our next book club is. 

I am hoping... That I get through this next month that I am very over scheduled.

One of my favorite things... Wine! and Coffee!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Work and home and work and home again. 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing. At work in the Cabin Trainer in the flight deck. I was signing off students on opening the flight deck window.

No comments: