Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekly Snapshot





Outside my window... It is raining Cats & Dogs! Seriously! It hasn't stopped since last night.
I am thinking... that I would like to keep my blog updated but am setting low expectations!

I am thankful for... that I held CHRISTMAS DAY OFF! As only a 4 year flight attendant it is truly amazing! 

From the kitchen... Not sure yet because I love to cook so much (note sarcasm). Most likely I will take out a Dream Dinner.

I am wearing... Jeans and a Lucy shirt with a blanket around my feet because its cold. 

I am creating... not much other than possibly memories.
I am going... Up to Seattle later in the week for a In-flight Christmas Party. 

I am reading... Currently nothing, however, our next book club book is ?? and I should be starting that soon.

I am hoping... the forecast is wrong and we will not be getting 5 days of this nonstop cold and rainy weather.
One of my favorite things... My comfy chair in my bedroom.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Packing things (long story) heading to Seattle and staying warm and dry.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing. I found this photo through the app TimeHop on my phone. It was 6 years ago and I just love it! 

No comments: