Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Double Digit Birthday Emily!


 I can't believe that my baby is 10 today.... Double digits!!!!!
From the moment I saw you my heart was filled. You are a kind loving girl and I feel so blessed to be your mommy and to have the honor of guiding you through this world. I love you to the moon..... Forever and always!

I have been very remiss in writing your "birthday letter", something that I had wanted to do for all of you every year on your birthday but I decided that instead of kicking myself for not doing it over the years I am actually going to write it this year........

Dear Emily,

You are 10 years old today.... WOW double digits! I seriously do not know where the last 10 years went, just yesterday you were turning 1. Over the past months you have been coming into your own,
you are getting so independent.

You spend much of your time playing with the animals in the house especially the dogs. Taking Instagram photos of them and dressing them up and trying to scare Lulu. You LOVE them and they love you too. Your favorite shows are Dr. Who and My Little Pony. What an interesting combination. I love spending time with you listening to your fun stories and being the receiver of your hugs.

Your favorite thing to eat is stake. Your pretty adventurous and will try just about anything although you have gotten a bit more picky in your food choices this last year. Being the youngest your favorite things to do have been guided by your brother and sister.

I love you to the moon Emily!

No comments: