Saturday, June 8, 2013

Flight Attendant Drill Team

It was such a blast to be a part of the Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Drill Team and walk in the Rose Parade. We met several times to practice and then I also practiced from a video that was sent to us but I soon realized that joining the team was for all my unrealized cheerleading attempts and why I never made any team..... I am not very coordinated and a slow learner. sigh.... I did finally {mostly} learn it and figured out how to fake it where I needed to and all in all had so much fun! I will defiantly do it again next year.









1 comment:

The Pink Princess said...

I love seeing you having so much fun with this job! It is really "yours" and it lets you shine. I love this about you my friend. You are such a good reminder for me to find my joy.....