Thursday, April 25, 2013

Weekly Snapshot





Outside my window... The sun is shinning..... FOR THE 3RD DAY IN A ROW! It is forecasted to be 75 degrees like yesterday was. I so love the northwest when the sun is shinning.

I am thinking... that I will be very surprised if I don't get a trip AGAIN today.

I am thankful for... the extra days at home. 

From the kitchen... Not sure yet because im not even sure I will be home for dinner.

I am wearing... Jammies {again} =D

I am creating... still working on the 2011 book, it's ready for proofing and now working on the 2012 book and trying to stay current on the 2013.

I am going... That is a good question.... I have no idea, however we did book a trip for the end of June to Barbados since our trip to Italy was canceled. 

I am reading... Finally started reading The Uglies that was suggested to me from Ian.

I am hoping... the forecast is wrong for the weekend and that we get sunshine so we can work out in the yard.

One of my favorite things... My coffee this morning..... Always!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Haircuts for kids, a few days on call, and although I am off for the weekend so far no plans. It is suppose to be raining again =(

Here is a picture thought I am sharing.

This is Ian after he tested for his 9th kyu and earned his yellow belt. I am so very, very, proud of him!



No comments: