Monday, April 22, 2013

Wine Time!


I was signed up to take the CARE training class with Alaska Airlines and they allowed me to use bump-able business class passes to go there and back. I had planned to go there and back on the same day so I didnt really tell anyone I was heading up to Seattle or make any plans. I checked the loads at about 7pm the evening before and was shocked to see all the flights in the morning until 10am {too late for the class} were over booked by 2 or 3 people. I panicked and decided to head up that night even though I wasn't even the slightest bit ready to go. Once I got to the airport I called Debbie and asked her if I bought a bottle of wine would that convince her to come get me and take me and let me stay at her house. So Debbie and I enjoyed this very yummy bottle of wine and some snacks, we had some much needed friend time, and even watched a move. In general we were up waaaaaay to late but it was so worth it.



No comments: