Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekly Snapshot

Outside my window... Grey clouds! It is 57 degrees this morning and not like summer one single bit!

I am thinking... that I have a lot to do to get ready for the upcoming busy weekend and I better get my butt busy.
I am thankful for... my friends... they get me through the tough days.
From the kitchen... nothing yet but thanks for the reminder, I will go take a Dream Dinner out of the freezer. Yea for Dream Dinners.
I am wearing... red poke-dot pj bottoms and a white tank top. Did I say I better get my butt moving, I wasn't kidding.
I am going... to Seattle to visit Debbie next weekend.


I am creating... nothing at the moment, working on the ho-down party and Emily's birthday party. No time for anything else at the moment.
I am reading... The Book Thief for book club and a trashy summer read called Friday Morning at Nine.
I am hoping... that I get motivated and get all my stuff done today and am ready for the parties.
One of my favorite things... my latte maker because I don't have to leave the house to get my latte this dreary grey morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week... wellllllll.... Friday we are golfing with friends in the Twilight Golf {so much fun}, Saturday we are having the ho-down and BBQ with the mechanical bull {and there is still much to do to get ready for that} and Sunday is Emily's birthday and we are having a Critter Cabana birthday party for her {they are bringing animals for the kids to hold}. Have so much going on this weekend can't really look past it quite yet.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


No comments: