Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Costumes

 A few years ago Sarah asked me to make a her a costume and I searched the Internet for something easy to do and I made her a spider costume {Emily wore it this year} and she won the contest at school and ever since then she has asked me to make her costume.

 
This year she requested a turtle to go along with her turtle obsession. So i searched the Internet to find something that was doable for me. I found something that included a hoodie and making the shell and cutting out two colors of green and gluing them on. It was a little time consuming but easy to do AND Sarah absolutely loved it which was the point after all.
Ian was a smarty pants with smarty candy taped to his pants, Emily was the spider I made for Sarah a few years ago {it won again for the school contest, go figure}, and Sarah was the turtle {she didn't win}.


{Oct. 28, 2010 - blogging phone photos}

No comments: