Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekly Snapshot

Outside my window... Grey clouds with a little peek of blue sky here and there.
I am thinking... that my phone sucks!
I am thankful for... my alergey medicine, spring alergies are kicking in..... Ahhhhhh chew!
From the kitchen... A Dream dinner, seseme chicken.
I am wearing... black Lucy pants white tank with long sleeve pink shirt over it and light weight coat with walking shoes.
I am creating... finished the wedding photos now working on what will be the best method to get them to the bride.
I am going... maybe to Sunriver for Memorial Day weekend.
I am reading... just started a book called The Eiffel Tower but I haven't gotten very far.... still
I am hoping... that I get all my stuff done today.
One of my favorite things... my eye drops, not sure I would get through this alergey season without them.
A few plans for the rest of the week... not much on the calendar this week so just the normal weekly stuff. We do have to finish Emily's endangered species project {yikes} as it is due Thursday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

A photo I took for the theme "noise"

No comments: