Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Snapshot

Outside my window... Grey clouds with a little peek of blue sky here and there and it is chilly.
I am thinking... that I REALLY REALLY need some sunshine.
I am thankful for... my children.
From the kitchen... Ohhhh, thanks for the reminder. I am taking a dream dinner out right now before I forget. Looks like it's going to be Outlaw Chicken Sliders tonight.
I am wearing... black Lucy pants {long}, grey long sleeve sports shirt, my black rain gear coat and my tennis shoes. Did I mention that it is kind of cold out {in the low 50's}
I am creating... still working on the wedding photos and will be all week as I promised to get them done asap.
I am going... back and forth to school several time all week long =/
I am reading... just started a book called The Eiffel Tower but I haven't gotten very far.
I am hoping... that the headache I have had for several days goes away.
One of my favorite things... my Lucy pants ... cant you tell, I wear them all the time. =D
A few plans for the rest of the week... getting busy on that darn endangered species report I ummm, Emily has to have done by next week, Emily's first communion with her class at school, Talent show at the school {both girls are singing}, dream dinners, state of the school, lacrosse games and practices - I think that about covers it. Not quite as busy as last week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Just a photo from one of my flicker projects

No comments: