Monday, April 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, April 25, 2011.

Outside my window...although it has been raining hard off and on all day the sun is setting with clouds and beautiful colors
I am thinking... that I am tired and grumpy and I don't want to be grumpy.
I am thankful for... wine because I am hoping it makes the grumpiness go away.
From the kitchen...we had teriyaki chicken over rice {another Dream Dinner}
I am wearing...Black Lucy pants and a black Nike shirt over a white t-shirt with a pok-a-dot scarf. I'm cold.
I am creating...I am working on the the second half of the year for my blog book
I am going... upstairs to put my flannel jammies on very very soon.
I am reading... nothing at the moment but should be starting The Help very soon for book club.
I am hoping... for a good nights sleep so I am rested for my very busy day tomorrow.
I am hearing... the tv. I am waiting for Dancing with the Stars to come on any minute now.
One of my favorite things... my flannel pj's and fuzzy socks that keep me warm and comfy when I am cold.
A few plans for the rest of the week... getting Ian ready for outdoor school, packing for California and the wedding I am going to shoot, and researching fill flash and wedding photography.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..

a photo of the two books I have made from my blog

1 comment:

Tara Edwards said...

I'm seriously jealous. I need to get mine done!