Wednesday, January 12, 2011

There's an app for that

So I recently upgraded my computer and downloaded the "app" store for my computer. Yep, my computer. Not the ipod but my computer. How cool is that! I can download all kinds of fun stuff for my computer now. I upgraded my iPhoto for $14 instead of paying for the bundled programs AND I downloaded this very cool app for making collages. It is so much fun and I am SURE I wasted a few hours looking for apps for my computer.
Yep, NOW there is and app for that on my computer. Big Smile!

2 comments:

The Pink Princess said...

By upgrade do you mean purchased a new computer? How do I get this very cool collage deal??

suz said...

Nope, I just had to run an upgrade on my computer and then this little link button was on my dock and it takes me to these very cool apps for the computer. I love it.