Friday, September 24, 2010

20 years ago.....

A group I post photos to on Flicker asked "What were you doing 20 years ago..." and I had fun going back in time and putting this together.


20 years ago today.....

I was a flight attendant for TWA.

Talk about walking back in time. I started thinking about what the heck I was doing 20 years ago for the TRP theme today and then started looking for photos and I was amazed what I came up with. I found resumes and letters from passengers and photos that I have not looked at in some time. I worked for TWA for 13 years and it was an amazing 13 years. During those 13 years I was a flight attendant, and instructor, and a photographer for the in-flight audiovisual department. I worked a White House press charter, and various other special events.
I also came across some information I had gathered about flight 800 {747 that crashed from JFK on its way to Paris} and found myself in tears. I knew several people on the flight {one is in the upper left photo with me}.
The day has gotten away from me as I traveled on my own little journey back in time but it brought back so many memories, most of them good.
For TRP It Was Twenty Years Ago Today ...

1 comment:

Scrapbook1 said...

That is such a trip to see you as a Flight Attd. Are you sure you turned 18 yet? I will have to show this to my father. He will get a kick out it!

A