Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Found

some very old photos


many, many, many years ago Eileen invited me to go on a trip to San Francisco for a cooking weekend. I know, I know. You are asking "why did Susannah go on a cooking weekend?" I went because my friend Eileen asked me to go and I have always enjoyed spending time with my girlfriends and this was no exception. It was at a beautiful hotel where we prepared game hens and truffles {that is all I remember} and other items during the day and then that evening we got dressed up in "black-tie" apparel and if I do say so myself Eileen and I look very nice {young too}. The next morning the William Sanoma store was open for our group and there served us breakfast while we shopped. Even though I don't like to cook {still} it was something I will always remember. Thank you Eileen for sharing this wonderful time with me all those years ago.

No comments: