Monday, November 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, November 2, 2009.

Outside my window... cloudy gray skis.
I am thinking... getting my stuff done.
I am thankful for... a clean house, although it only lasts 30 minutes after it has been cleaned.
From the kitchen... baked chicken, mashed potatoes {sorry Ian} and an undetermined vegetable.
I am wearing...black yoga pants and a blue long sleeve shirt.
I am creating...nothing at the moment.
I am going...no new travel plans at the moment but just got back from an unplanned trip with the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge and then continued North to outside Seattle to my friend Debbie's house for Halloween.
I am reading... Nothing at the moment, but I should be reading The Christmas List for my book club.
I am hoping...
I am hearing... my mom's voice; we are discussing whether or not a check she got in the mail is a scam {we think it is}
One of my favorite things...warm sand on the beach between my toes.
A few plans for the rest of the week... just the regular stuff, drive to and from school, pay the bills, make meals, pack lunches, and on and on and on......
Here is picture thought I am sharing..
an old photo of Eileen and I at a cooking weekend in San Francisco that she invited me to go to with her.

No comments: