Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday, September 14, 2009

Outside my window... cloudy with some blue skies.

I am thinking... that I need to get into the grove of having the kids back in school.
I am thankful for... the fact that all three of my kids have hot lunch on Monday {the only day they all have it}. I get to start off the week not making lunches =)
From the kitchen... I don't know yet. I will make dinner {I know gasp!} I'm just not sure what it is going to be.
I am wearing... tan pants and a blue stripped shirt, however, I am going to put my workout stuff on and work out.
I am creating...nothing at the moment but plan on getting back on this one.
I am going... Sonoma in 12 days ~ yeah!
I am reading... nothing at the moment but I should be reading "A funny thing happened on the way to my brother's shotgun wedding" for my book club. I just ordered it.
I am hoping... that the kids have a successful year at school.
I am hearing... complete silence. Not a darn thing except the light hum of the refrigerator running.
One of my favorite things... my latte ~ it wakes me up and helps me face Mondays.
A few plans for the rest of the week...get organized, work out, pay bills, ...... not sure about the rest.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

A friend found this photo of Emily and I on the Alpine Slides Twitter Page as wall paper and I contacted them and asked them to send me a copy. They asked me if they could use it else where and I said yes. Should be fun to see if it turns up anywhere else.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a FUN picture!!

Tara Edwards said...

Oh my gosh!! How fun!!

Sharri said...

I thought the SAME thing Michelle said.......it is a FUN picture

Angela Marie Black said...

Yay! You found the picture. It is such a great photo!

The Pink Princess said...

What great fun!!