Sunday, November 2, 2008

Besides the fact that

  • the first day we were exhausted from getting up SO early to get to Disneyland
  • the second day I had a killer headache that was not quite a migraine {but almost}
  • that I started my period and all the horrible yucky feeling that goes along with it {i know weird to talk about on my blog but it is a fact of life}
  • that I had a pimple on the corner of my lip {that I just couldn't leave alone} that turned into a cold sore
  • that my feet hurt SO bad that I feel like they might better cut off {I don't know if I will walk again - ooooh they hurt so bad!}
  • that my throat hurts and I feel like I am coming down with something
  • that for some reason {possibly snoring} I didn't sleep well at night {any of the nights}
We had the BEST time 
and I can't wait to post photo's and tell you all about it.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Does this mean you are home!! I'm going to check your blog hourly until you post!! So happy for you!

Scrapbook1 said...

You crack me up! I love the painful comments that go along with family travel!!!

Angela Marie Black said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh out loud! I am sorry to hear about the bumps and bruises along the way, but thrilled that you guys had a great trip. You all look happy, and the kids look like they had a GREAT time!