HOLEY COW! Boy did I over do it and my knee REALLY hurts!
Last night after we got home from the going away party I took a pain pill and iced my knee and went to sleep on the couch. Terry went to the front garage to work on his art project and the house was quite until a couple of hours later Emily was awake and screaming at the top of the stairs and I jumped up and went up the stairs fast. After I got Em to the bathroom and settled back in her bed I realized that my knee was killing me. Enough to make me (almost) want to cry. I headed back down stairs (another painful venture) and took an additional pain pill and managed to ice my knee again. That was the first time I had to take 2 of the pain pills and they made me have some very disturbing dreams. I woke several times through the night and watched the clock for when I could take the next pain pill. I seam to have it under control this morning but Im not moving as fast and don't really want to get off the couch much.
Lesson Learned!
3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry! I feel responsible for your pain and I feel awful! Can I buy you a Starbucks to make it better?!
LOL, Thanks for the offer. I am doing MUCH better now.
Lov ya.......you know you COULD say something to me....I shouldnt hear about this by reading it!! dang kids lol
Mom
Post a Comment