Emily is a mess waiting to happen. Everywhere she goes there is a mess sure to follow. In a word she is my personal "pig pen" as it is usually left for me to pick up after her but I must admit - I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH HER! I suppose I should make it clear they are not messes for mess sake, but what is left in the wake of what ever creative endever she has taken on. What ever she is doing, be it making art, playing dress up, kitchen, blocks, you name it, there is ALWAYS a HUGE mess.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
My own little "pig pen"
Emily is a mess waiting to happen. Everywhere she goes there is a mess sure to follow. In a word she is my personal "pig pen" as it is usually left for me to pick up after her but I must admit - I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH HER! I suppose I should make it clear they are not messes for mess sake, but what is left in the wake of what ever creative endever she has taken on. What ever she is doing, be it making art, playing dress up, kitchen, blocks, you name it, there is ALWAYS a HUGE mess.
Labels:
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know all about that one! I wish I could keep up with Harrison. One of these days I'm going to attach him to at tether so he can only destroy things in a small raidus. He can turn my world UPSIDE DOWN!
Post a Comment