From the moment we got there the kids spent as much time as possible on the beach and in the ocean. They didn't even venture into the pool for at least the first five days preferring to play on the beach. Ian loved to boogie board every opportunity {he had to wait for Dad to go into the water because I wouldn't let him go out by himself} and was quite daring. Sarah even tried her hand at it until she fell off the board in deep water and thought she was going to drowned. I was in the house so I didn't see it but both Ian and Sarah said she was going to drown, Ian even ran in to "save" her {even though she bugs him, he was willing to save her}. Terry gave me a much less dramatic story. After the supposed 'near drowning' Sarah decided that she was done with boogie boarding for good. She stuck to building sand castles and decorated them with shells she found on the beach. It was wonderful to see the kids work together in cooperation to build castles and road ways. They would even draw up plans the night before and try to duplicate them in the sand.
3 comments:
Oooo! Cute pictures, fun post, and I want to know how you created that layout! How fun! I want to re-do mine now!
I only did that one because I couldn't figure out how you did your layout!
I love the center picture! Cute!!
Post a Comment