Monday, March 31, 2008

Getting There

We had a van picking us up to go to the airport at 4 am and I spent the entire evening packing and never went to bed.  Needless to say I was a bit tired as were the kids. I got them to bed at a decent hour but getting up at 3:45 was hard on them. It was a long day of travel and they were troupers but once we arrived in Mexico with the heat and the long wait to get our luggage and go through customs, it all proved to be a bit much for the girls. They found a place to sit and relax while the grown ups got everything together.

2 comments:

Scrapbook1 said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! That first day is a tough one with kids, but once you are there it is worth it.

Tara Edwards said...

I think you are brave to have them all sit together! We usually strategically place ourselves in between the kids to prevent bloodshed!