Monday, March 3, 2008

Wild Riders

All the kids were in the other field and Aideen was ready to go so I suggested taking the ATV to go and get them. Other than the fact that I didn't really know how to start it (I finally figured it out) and the fact that I didn't know how to put it reverse (I pushed it out of the garage) I have no idea why Aideen didn't have the utmost  confidence in my driving skills. After I got the ATV out of the garage and around the corner the kids had come back but after all that trouble I decided to take Aideen for a ride. It was comical - Aideen yelling on the back of the bike - I laughed so hard I could barley drive and I almost peed my pants. It sure is fun living out here!

3 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

What! No Helmets! Bad Bad Susannah!

Sharri said...

OHHHHH yeah I saw them......(rather I HEARD them first).....and looked out the door and yes I see TWO grown women (grown??? yeah maybe) riding and YELLING and LAUGHING...I just turned around in went back in the house LOL......fun to watch

Sarah said...

How fun!! I've always wanted to do that. Cute reaction, Ian :) hehe.