Monday, March 3, 2008

One persons junk....

                                  is another persons treasure.


The kids went over the the "junk yard" a several times when the Gaffney kids were over. Ian loves to take other boys over to search for rocks or crystals and he usually comes back with a bag of rocks. One of the times they came back they told me that the owner (Gordon Root) was there and that he told them that they could have what ever they wanted. I really didn't think much of it. I thought they would bring back more rocks, I thought wrong. Off they went and the next time I saw them they were carrying a stop sign and other construction items. Apparently they even abandoned a wheelbarrow and a couple of wheels that for some reason they thought would be a great item to bring home. 
some of the junk they brought

No comments: