Sunday, March 9, 2008
Sunrise Observation
At 6:30 this morning (technically it was 7:30 since we 'sprung ahead' at 2 am) Ian came in my room to wake me up "Mom, come quick. You gotta see this out the window, its really cool" I sat up and looked out the window in my bedroom and he said "Not that window, you gotta come look out the front window". He had so much enthusiasm that I had to get up and see what he wanted me to see. It turned out to be the sunrise, and yes it was beautiful but what I found more amazing than the sunrise was the fact that my nine year old son noticed it and thought it was so spectacular that someone else needed to see it. As we stood looking at the sunrise out the upstairs window, before I could shake the sleep from my head he asked me "Do you want me to go get you camera?" Of course I did, I just wasn't' awake enough to think of it yet!
Labels:
Ian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment