Went to this movie with my book club (most of them) tonight. We read the book sometime ago and I LOVED the book. It turned out to be one that I couldn't put down and then once I was done with the book not only did I buy and read more from the author I researched Henry and the Boleyn's on the Internet. It was all very interesting. The Movie was very good and worth seeing but I am glad that I had read the book. I had always thought that he had beheaded eight wives but I found this little saying that will help you remember what happened to his wives (that is if you want to remember)He had six wives and this is how it went.
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived
1 comment:
Ok, so it's worth seeing? I loved the book and have wanted to see the movie for a while.
Post a Comment