Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Officially done! {finaly}
I have finally done it! I finished A Prayer for Owen Meany. It took me a very long time but I persevered and I finished it tonight. For a while there I didn't think I was going to get it done. It was a tough read and I am still sticking to my opinion that it was about 300 pages too long {the book is 616 pages long}. Most of the last 300 pages were more interesting and the last 100 definitely had my attention in a way that I wanted to know what was going to happen next and would pick it up to read when ever I had the chance. I am really glad I finished the book because in the 9 years that I have been in my book club I have only not finished two books {The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde & Queen Noor by Susan Muaddi Darraj} and I didn't want to add a third book to the unfinished list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment