Sunday, March 2, 2008

My "Fly by the seat of my pants" project

The day of the bunco party to be held at my house Chris Samwick and I decided to go on a mission to make Bunco Boxes for all the guests to take home with them. She located the bells, and I tried to locate the dice (see previous post). I found these cute take out boxes in pink and took a 3x3 square paper, inked it, put a ribbon on it and cut out the word bunco and a flower (12 times). It was all done very last minute - we were still stuffing the boxes when the first guests arrived - but I think they turned out cute, If I do say so myself. The box contains: 9 dice, 1 bell, 8 score cards, and instruction on the game.

2 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Very cute! I'm so impressed!

Scrapbook1 said...

Loved how you pulled those together! They were so fun and adorable!