Friday, February 29, 2008

No Dice


Who knew that dice were so hard to come by! I was on a mission to find 108 dice, I wasn't looking for any special dice, just regular white dice would do. As I was coming out of the fifth store that didn't have dice (who said they did) I said to the cashier "You have playing cards, poker chips, and Domino's but no dice". I then started laughing saying "Get it, No Dice!" She didn't really get it but I thought I was hysterical so I called a friend and told her "I now know were the saying 'No Dice' comes from".  She was a good friend and laughed along with me (I don't know maybe she was laughing at me). In the end she was the one who made a phone call and got referred to a toy store in Aloah, Oregon who had dice in every color possible so we ended up with mostly pink and some purple dice. Perfect for out project!

No comments: