So, my kid's school has an auction every year and the big sellers are parties that the families of the school donate. I have (along with 4 other women) donated the last two years an Oscar party. In my excitement (and haste) to purchase my ticket to New York, never cheked my calendar. OOPS! Yep, I will be on an airplane flying back from New York while an Oscar party is being given in my home. I couldn't sleep much last night worrying about it. There is not much I can do (non-refundable, non-changeable ticket and all) other than not go to New York and eat the ticket. (I must admit very selfishly that I can't imagine doing that, I know I am a bad person being lent and all). So I guess I will go into overdrive and try to do as much as I can before I leave and I will try to find a "body" to take my place and help out the other ladies, who I am sure will not want to throw a party with me in the future considering how forgetful I am.
4 comments:
Oh dear.
:)
O.K.! If you are brining up Lent. To justify things I am a convert so I am ALL ABOUT the resurrection, not the PASSION. Have fun, and just know it will take care of itself. It will cost you a latte, pedicure, facial, and maybe I can through in a full body spa by Fabio. LOL :)
Yeah, I know I owe you big! Thanks for helping out.
Woops! But I'm so glad you are coming with me :)
Post a Comment