Ian
3/24/00 - 1st sentance "Me blow bubbles"
June '00 - "I U" for I love you
- "I want that"
July '00 - "Watten" for watter
- "Budden" for butter
- "Coudon" for coloring
- "Daddy rules" with a little coaching from Terry
Oct '00 - "Milk it Mommy" for put milk in it (sippy cup) a favorite of mine
2 1/2 - "Tip, Tip, Horray"
- "Happy Donalds" for McDonalds
12/01 - "how" for why
4/02 - "last day" for yesterday
6/02 - at a birthday party with his hands out
"Everybody stay calm, and no crying"
? - "I guess her likes me, hugh"
1st grade - I want to be the president when I grow up, Im goiing to try my hardest to get elected. Tehn Im going to make everything $1 less so there won't be poor people".
Sarah
? - "bugger nose is empty"
mom
- "it is?, what did you do with them?"
Sarah
- "I ate em"
4 years old
Sarah to Ian
- When I grow up your gonna be handsome and Im gonna marry you".
Ian to Sarah
- "Thats gross, sides they would arrest you"
Sarah to Ian
- "Then I will marry someone elce but Im not going to leave my home cuz I love my mommy so much.
4/19/07
- "Look it's the Jesus star next to the moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment