I found out the other day that my friend Tara was going to New York to visit her sister and I let her know how lucky I thought she was. It has been at least 12 years since I have been to New York and I had to admit I was a bit envious. When I was a Flight Attendant for TWA New York was one of my favorite, not to mention most often places to layover. I was all of 19 years old when I first went to New York (a little intimated at first) and after spending more time there I grew to love it. I have wanted to return for a visit for some time now. Thank you Tara for inviting me and Thank you Kathyren for opening your home to me! I am SO looking forward to it.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
New York Here I Come!
I found out the other day that my friend Tara was going to New York to visit her sister and I let her know how lucky I thought she was. It has been at least 12 years since I have been to New York and I had to admit I was a bit envious. When I was a Flight Attendant for TWA New York was one of my favorite, not to mention most often places to layover. I was all of 19 years old when I first went to New York (a little intimated at first) and after spending more time there I grew to love it. I have wanted to return for a visit for some time now. Thank you Tara for inviting me and Thank you Kathyren for opening your home to me! I am SO looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!! Can't wait. :) We'll have so much fun.
Sounds fun! You have to get pics of ground zero. I would love to see what they have done since that horrible day.
Post a Comment