Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Terry

Happy Birthday Terry! 
This is the 18th birthday I get to help you celebrate (The first one was your 29th) and I am thrilled to be along for the ride and I wouldn't have wanted to miss a single one. I have been truly blessed to have you for my husband and I look forward to helping you celebrate many, many more birthdays. I love you!


Looking back at the day you were born

US President
John F. Kennedy

US Vice President
Lyndon B. Johnson

Prices Top Songs
  Bread: $0.21/loaf The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tokens
   Milk: $1.05/gal Blue Moon by Marcels
   Eggs: $0.92/doz Take Good Care of My Baby by Bobby Vee
     Car: $2,275 Runaround Sue by Dion
     Gas: $0.31/gal
House: $18,000
Stamp: $0.04/ea
Average Income: $6,471/yr
Min. Wage: $1:15/hr
DOW Avg:  731


Best Picture: West Side Story
Best Actor: Maximillan Schell in Judgment At Nuremberg
Best Actress: Sophia Loren in Tow Women

On TV in 1961
Perry Mason Leave it to Bever Bonanza
Alfred Hitchcock Presents The Twilight Zone Gunsmoke
The Flinstones The Andy Griffith Show I Love Lucy

No comments: